Experienced First Floor Extension Builders in Melbourne
Why You Should Work With Bayside Extensions
Why Bayside Extensions For Your Single Storey Extensions In Melbourne
- HIA Award Winning Team – Bayside Extensions have been consistently recognised for our outstanding designs and workmanship in extension and renovation projects.
- Quality building designs – Our Architecture and Design Team consists of specialists who are experts at using creativity and innovation to help turn your dream home into a reality. Our team have a keen eye for detail, no matter how big or small the project.
- Expert knowledge with permits and planning – Bayside Extensions will make the necessary permit applications on behalf of you, and will handle the necessary local regulations for building approval.
- Experienced project management – Our team of skilled tradesmen at Bayside Extensions are supervised by highly experienced project managers from the start to the end of the project.
- Expert knowledge with permits and planning – Bayside Extensions will make the necessary permit applications on behalf of you, and help you in dealing with the necessary local regulations for your building approval.
- 10–year warranty on structural extensions – To guarantee quality and efficient services, Bayside Extensions offer a 10-year structural warranty for all our home extension services.
- Maintenance on renovations – To guarantee quality and efficient services, Bayside Extensions provides a 3-month maintenance period upon completion of the renovation works on your home.
- Obligation-free design consultations – Bayside Extensions provides clients with obligation-free consultations for home designs. This means you will always know how much it will cost before committing to a service contract.
- Client-focused services – All processes ranging from designing, building and management have high levels of client visibility to ensure you are satisfied in every phase of extension development. Bayside Extensions really listen to the needs of our clients, and help bring your vision to fruition.
Why You Should Extend Your Home Instead of Buying A New Home
As a homeowner, you are more likely to achieve your dream home by undertaking renovations and extensions on your existing home. There is no guarantee you will find the kind of house you need in the exact location that best suits you and your family.
Additionally, you can incorporate the features you want into the extension of your home. That way, you will have the housing space you need without necessarily switching houses or localities and all of the inconveniences caused by this.
Increases Market Value Of Your Home
The addition of extra housing elements that complements the overall design of the building increases the value of your home. This means that if you decide to sell the house down the track, you will earn much more than what you paid for the house.
Home Extensions Are Cheaper Than Buying A Larger House
A home extension is cheaper compared to purchasing a new home. Purchasing a new home comes with added costs to the home buyer such as agent fees, inspection fees, advertising and property listing costs and government fees, taxes and stamp duty.
Speak With The Experts
Book A Free Consultation Today
One of our experienced designers will contact you to discuss your renovation or extension.